Join us in exploring the magical land of midnight sun!
Tues, July 25, 2017 - Wed, August 2, 2017
This guided hiking adventure explores the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage sites of Norway’s famous Western Fjords. Enjoy a daily choice of walks in the awe-inspiring scenery of lush gorges with red cottages and cascading waterfalls reflected in the still, dark waters beneath.
Our daily program allows you to appreciate this unique landscape while doing less difficult walking on high plateaus, or more challenging hikes on steeper and rougher terrain. You will also get to marvel at the scenery while riding on the world famous Flåmsbana railway train and cruising down magnificent Naerøyfjord on a sightseeing day. There is also a free day to relax, do more walking, hire a rowing or pedal boat, take a cruise or visit a nearby cider farm.
Our 4-star hotel is located in peaceful town of Ulvik by a beautiful fjord, surrounded by mountains and apple orchards.
● Roundtrip Airfare New York to London, London to Bergen
● Shuttle to airport from CT to JFK
● Shuttle Bergen to Ulvik
● A full programme of guided hikes with 2 options every walking day (easy 4 to 7 miles on good paths, harder 8 to 9 miles on steeper and rougher terrain)
● All transport to and from walks
● The services of experienced HF Holidays leaders
● Half Board - continental breakfast and evening meal.
● 7 night's accommodation in en-suite room
● Extra cost for single room..only 2 available at this time
$200 Non-refundable Deposit and Passport Info
required by November 1, 2017
Balance Due 90 days prior to departure.
Travel insurance required.